Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSRP = $649!!!! E-bay RVwholesaler $399 w/ free shipping which is amazing considering the 2 boxes it came in were listed at 68 and 32lbs... 100 total.

It's the 6000lb/600lb toung model.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
That's Awesome man!!! I had to use a weight distribution hitch when I hauled my 6X12 Enclosed trailer. Usually had 2 quads in there. Made my truck sag pretty good. Hitch straightened it right up though! Rode alot better too.

For some reason, I like towin shit. Don't know why? That's why I haven't taken my hitch off yet. Just in case...........

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's Awesome man!!! I had to use a weight distribution hitch when I hauled my 6X12 Enclosed trailer. Usually had 2 quads in there. Made my truck sag pretty good. Hitch straightened it right up though! Rode alot better too.

For some reason, I like towin shit. Don't know why? That's why I haven't taken my hitch off yet. Just in case...........
Hmmm I recently towed a 6x12 u-haul which was about 3800lbs w/ furniature in it. My truck was stock then and I only had a tiny bit of sag.

Now I've got the air bags and this setup so she should be fine towing the 5000lbs of car/trailer.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I've heard that the Z85 leafs will not sag as much as ZQ8's or even Z71's. Wonder why?

In any case, if it only made my truck sag a tiny bit, I still would've gotten the WDH. Why put the extra strain on your truck ya know? Plus the trailer tows SOO much better with one..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks like a pretty nice setup, let us know how it works out for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep... it's on the counter... no wife. GF doesn't care.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
hey man another VA boy

we meet up on a regular jus PM me

sorry for the thread hijack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts