Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As all you know i sold my crewcab xtreme last year i got me a Silverado v6 work truck. Well the plan was to making look a little better so on july 2013 i started working on it and here are some pics i will download more in the next day or so thanks

installed ss cladding
Installed a v8 5.3
Made it all power: windows,locks,mirrors
Upgrade the interior i will post pic soon
2-4 drop
20" ss with 295/40/20

My friend and i did the work

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Always nice work eric

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks awesome man! I just bought a 2006 reg cab short bed with a 5.3 and 3.73 gears that I'm gonna put the SS bumpers and grille on. Where did you buy those body parts? Hard to find quality parts these days.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks awesome man! I just bought a 2006 reg cab short bed with a 5.3 and 3.73 gears that I'm gonna put the SS bumpers and grille on. Where did you buy those body parts? Hard to find quality parts these days.
i got them from my local yunk yard they where parting out a SS $1,600 for the kit no front bumper only the rear bumper its very pricey but makes the truck look very nice I sold my truck 2 days ago , to start a new project :D

Hope to see pics of yours soon:salute:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yeahaaah finding those in a junk yard is probably a hard find but I'll start looking this week. I need to find the wheels first. Been reading up on who makes the best aftermarket wheels. I either want the same ones you have or the same wheels but chrome. Haven't decided yet. Your wheels come from the junk yard too?

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeahaaah finding those in a junk yard is probably a hard find but I'll start looking this week. I need to find the wheels first. Been reading up on who makes the best aftermarket wheels. I either want the same ones you have or the same wheels but chrome. Haven't decided yet. Your wheels come from the junk yard too?
no i got the wheels from SilveradoSS fourm member

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any new updates??
i finished it in july and a guy from South Bend IN wanted to buy it he gave me a great offer and was sold lol

now i have a HHR SS getting done for work 30MPG , next spring im starting a C10 built
like this one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts