Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

my new silverado

2K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  ZQ8Dude 
#1 ·

let the fun begin

See less See more
#8 ·
First off, it's the right color. And a GM product. What else do you need?

I'm almost out of warranty, and don't need the extra passenger space anymore, so if they make the price low enough, I might just look at a fullsize. I need more towing capability too. Gas mileage will be about the same, and a set of duals sound great on a V8.

#9 ·
lots of plans, little cash at the moment.

i plan to tint the rear window today and it will get a custom front bumper as soon as i have time to build one. i do eventually plan to repaint it and add a lift kit to it, but $$$$ is kinda low right now so that will have to wait. it will also get a mild system

#15 ·
No offense to you but those trucks just look like shit with stock tires/suspension. The front needs to come up 2" and some more aggresive tires and it'd look 100x better. Congrats on the new purchase, hope it works better than the Canyon.

Did center caps cost extra? :lol:

#19 ·
i agree completely, that is why i plan to level it asap, tires will have to wait as 17"rubber is pricy. the center caps had to be ordered as the pdi tech overtightened the plastic lugs and stripped a few of them, il have them monday

#17 ·
congrats dood..the new silverados are growing on me more and more

#24 ·
as do i, but what do you do? the pdi was done 8 months ago, i just noticed one loose so i pointed it out , they ordered 4 new caps as the lugs are built in on them

#26 ·
nope the man has spoken , im gone...............:ugh:

jk, id never leave when told , that would be to easy for yall.:naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.