Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys here are the pics of my new system. It was all completed by myself aside from some advice from some other friends

Head Unit JVC DVD/MP3/Sirius all around sweet deck:

CDT HD-62 components in the doors:

Sound Splinter RL-p 12 D2

Memphis Belle 5 channel amp channels 1-2, 3-4 are bridged for the front doors putting 230 watts rms into each. Leaving the sub channel to put 1100 watts rms to the sub:

MA Audio 3.0 farad capacitor from one of my previous systems:

Random pics:

I've attempted to put together a really clean sounding system that will get LOUD. I think I've accomplished just that. I'm very pleased with the way everything turned out. RRCN is the only one from the boards to have heard it so far so I'll let him give you his account. But there it is!!!!

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Damn, that is a nice install and I LOVE that head unit. Everything looks great and I bet it sounds badass too! Nice job :thumbup2:

P

·
0 Posts
Wow, great job man. Really clean install too, maybe while im in cali we can all meet up, feel sorry for the back window. :lmao: Good job:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
It sounds baaaadaaaass!!

It's loud as hell, yet sooooo crisp and clear. You've got all the highs, mids and lows that are VERY even all the way around. You won't find anything overpowering the other -- not too much bass or too little mids, etc. He's got it tweaked really well and it just POUNDS!! I was highly impressed! :cool:

Sweeeeetttt. Looks like hell for the rear passenger. ;)
Yeah, dude carpools with a couple people at work from time to time and someone has to sit in the back. Hahaha.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
awesome... i hope yo hear it one day

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the kind words guys!!!

Well have to get a socal meet going sometime!!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
damn thats a clean ass install looks effin great

·
Registered
481 Posts
u might want to try to put the sub faceing the back of the driver steat it seems to make the bass alot cleaner i have two kicker 12s and up the sound good but when i put them down faceing the the front the clean up alote.

That is a clean install

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good

off topic question are those H3 seats?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts