Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have any pictures of my Coly on my computer yet, but i thought i would entertain you with pics of my "Other" ride....

Its a 2006 Wheeled Coach Modified Ambulance. Hah!!! slow as hell....loud as hell...and breaks down a lot.....yep, definately a ford, but hey, they're paying me, so i cant complain too much.

I'll tell ya tho....there are some seriously screwed up people in tampa, and somehow they all end up in the back of my rig....lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
welcome man... i used to be a lil north of tampa now im in sw florida. look foward to seein you at the meets man

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i used to live in tampa but now i live way north...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya, i grew up in miami, but somehow ended up in Lakeland, workin' in tampa, go figure.

Im tryin to set stuff up so i can make it to hopefully the feb. meet. We'll see what happens

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
20's?!?!? We're liftin that biotch and puttin it on 26's! hahahaha
the new rig looks good rsquires. We just got 4 new rigs, 3 AEV type I's, and a new International as our Critical Care Unit. but i wont see any of the new unit's, cuz my unit is one of four that is contracted to the county, so we run all the 911's with county, and upper management doesnt feel that we need new trucks. you know how it is

1 - 13 of 13 Posts