Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Moto had some GREAT shots, and wants to do that for a living, I kinda do it as a hobby...

http://picasaweb.google.com/ryan.gottlieb/RandomPictures

My tools of the trade are a simple

Point and shoot Canon Powershot S410 4mpixel

and just recently aquired a Canon XTi 10.1megapixel

I do have a Kodak something or other SLR WANNA BE camera that I got from my dad, but it takes HORRIBLE pictures, and compression sucks... I love canon!

I do better with Plant's and Animals... But I just take pictures of random things... I have the benefit of two amusement parks right next to me

EVERYTHING UP TO THE DUCK was taken with the Point and Shoot

M

·
0 Posts
A lot of nice pics man. I especially like the bike laid up against the blue wall.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Isn't that a bitch? I hate shooting with a ton of people floating in and out of the frame.
And even when you do get most of the people to stop or walk around there's still one or two people that will stop, look straight at you, look ahead, and walk right in the middle of it.

Next time I take pictures like that I'm taking shit to throw at people.

M

·
0 Posts
And even when you do get most of the people to stop or walk around there's still one or two people that will stop, look straight at you, look ahead, and walk right in the middle of it.

Next time I take pictures like that I'm taking shit to throw at people.
HAHAHAHA no shit. How about the ones that stop smack dab in the middle of your frame, know you're there, and just fucking stand there, like they're trying to piss you off.....I wish I had a "12 gauge" setting on my camera so I could just "point and shoot".

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
HAHAHAHA no shit. How about the ones that stop smack dab in the middle of your frame, know you're there, and just fucking stand there, like they're trying to piss you off.....I wish I had a "12 gauge" setting on my camera so I could just "point and shoot".
:lmao:

Just mount the camera ontop of a rifle, that'll do the trick.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shit man no one here lives in DC, we don't know the local laws :lol:

Just go "Its legal in ....."

When I get asked about my interior lighting by cops, I respond with "ITS LEGAL IN MICHIGAN" (Where my truck is registered)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts