Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is! ha its actually like a charcoal color but the flash made it look kinda brown. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i wanted to but this was a bit cheaper and easier ha. Headliner is coming soon, ran short on the suede gotta pick up some more.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used a high temp spray adhesive then i tacked it on the back with more glue. Its on there real well. It isn't goin anywhere even in heat.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually used loc tite high temp spray adhesive. Shit is ON THERE ha

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jo Ann's Fabrics it was the only high temp spray adhesive they had and it didn't soak through and it holds really well.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Nice... I really need to get to doing this...

What do you mean by:
goleee33 said:
then i tacked it on the back with more glue
Did you use the same glue on the back of the fabric and let it dry a little or did you do something else that I am just not understanding hah?

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Looks good, but I would have gone with grey instead of brown to match your interior... :kiki:

Just kidding dude...get some daytime pics without flash, so we can see the real color...Looks hella good!!!!!11111

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice... I really need to get to doing this...

What do you mean by:

Did you use the same glue on the back of the fabric and let it dry a little or did you do something else that I am just not understanding hah?
I actually used hot glue on the back, stuck real well and it was pretty hott here today and its holding up good so far. I can't see it getting hot enough to lose the hold.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Off topic but I would really like to see some pics of your whole truck

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The most recent one i have, Since i have cleared my head lights and did the 1" body lift, definately going to get some better pictures with in the next week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts