Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got bored and started to jam out when of my old riffs. tell me what u think

·
Registered
757 Posts
freakin badass bro you freakin rock! im still learning how to play so i hope i can play like that someday

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
freakin badass bro you freakin rock! im still learning how to play so i hope i can play like that someday
haha thanks man i been playing for 9 years now. off and on. just started playing again not to long ago. thinking about saleing my half stack guitar and effect pedals to buy shit for the truck!

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I can kick your ass on my guitar (hero) !

:lol: just kidding...looks like you know what you are doing!!!

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thats funny. i cant even play that game. lol

i just recored a song by metallica *seek and destroy* hope lars dont sue me! haha but i am about to go cook some food. and ill upload it!

·
Registered
757 Posts
hey if you do sell your halfstack and pedals pm me first please with prices i might be intersted...First dibs if he sells

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah i fucked up a few times on seek&destroy. speeded it up a tick allso. busted out playing some shitty ass sand man! lol

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
dud thats so shitty sound like CRAP! give it up man! lol j/k thats cool. You ought to teach me how to play sometime. Ive always wanted to learn

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dud thats so shitty sound like CRAP! give it up man! lol j/k thats cool. You ought to teach me how to play sometime. Ive always wanted to learn
haha i cant teach. i have tryed teaching ppl a few easy songs. and it just makes me want to shoot myself in the head.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
noice...

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell yeah i use to love playing and playing in the bands and shit. i just got tired of all the band drama. it was worse than haveing a girl friend. after a month or so the whole band is ready to kill each other LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts