Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
That's kids shit, sorry this happened to you bro. Hope you have good insurance so your not stuck payin outta pocket for this child's shit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Factory Fresh
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my kicker and a pair of my oakleys. Ive got geico so we will see what happens. Just my own math it might be easier to pay out of pocket then my deductable.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ya man I just got an alarm on my truck. It may not scare them but itll surely catch someones attention or annoy someone to go out and look and see some punks doing whatever to alert someone or catch a pic at least so you can show authorities. My alarm is called Avital, pretty inexpensive but still reliable. Dude says its a variation of Viper. Good luck with everything man.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Dang son, sorry for your pain bro. I don't know how you feel. Knock on wood. I hope I never have to experience that. You got any enemies bro???

·
Factory Fresh
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah im gonna look into an alarm but ive been a mechanic for 6 years and ive worked with some that i can say do good work. So it worries me to let someone else touch it. No enemies and if i do didnt know i did anything.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Hate that shit for ya bro
Hopefully when they got home the place had been cleaned out !!!
Karma is a bitch !!! Hope you get it back together soon !!

·
Registered
486 Posts
SUCKS! I had that happen to me once and they broke my window to steal a radio and CD player that didn't even work. That pissed me off a lot. Sorry to see that, and it really sucks cleaning up the glass and crap. Thieves are the lowest scum of the earth.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Fuck thieves. Keep an eye on craigslist in case some of your stuff pops up. Hopefully I never have to go through this, and I wish the best outcome for you :salute:

·
Factory Fresh
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah a few of my friends are gonna keep a look out if i find them hopefully i can keep my cool and let the cops have them.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
What brand of equipment did you have ??? If I might ask...

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Fuckin cockroaches............... may their karma come back at them 10 fold

·
OMG IT HAS HYDRAULICS? No
1,354 Posts
The cops will tell you that they wish they could do more but in fact they will do jack shit. So if u find them the 355 mafia route may be the best option. (Not condoning violence here just realism)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts