Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I attended Blooddrag 2008 in Anderson South Carolina. Here are a couple pics of my truck taken by Drop Jaw Magazine -- Representin' The Modern Custom Show Scene as you can tell from the photos. lol Also there are a couple pics of one of my friends Nissan Xterra. This is supposed to be the first bodydropped Xterra and it has a Nissan 300z independent rear suspension.

Friends Xterra

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Wait Wait?

Isn't that the XTERROR?

Nice pics of your truck man like the interior and the sub setup. Who did the work?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
wow man unlike most of the show trucks out there. Yours doesnt look like shit inside. I like it. just enough to get the point across without over doing it. I mean who really needs 12 TVs and 50 subwoofers hooked to 5 xobox's.

also is that a supercharger sticking out of the hood on the xterra?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To everyone- Thanks for all the compliments on my truck. I appreciate them all.

Lancers- Yep that is the Xterror. A local shop, Ultimate Audio, in Lexington, SC did the work for me. I've been doing business with them for a while and never had any problems. And this is not THE Ultimate Audio, that's in Florida. lol

Intimid8r- Yes that is a supercharger sticking out the hood on the Xterrra. It's funny that you say something about overdoing it. The Xterra used to be bagged on 22s. (not laying anything just bagged) with about 35 tvs and fours 12w7. He totally redid the whole truck, gutted interior repainted full custom frame and everything and the truck is simply amazing now.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
It's the XTerror! Show some respect! :lmao:

I remember reading about this truck in MT? I forget I am going to go dig out the issue truck is amazing. Why don't you have him bag your truck :kiki: Clearly he knows what he's doing.

J/K

Yeah man your audio and interior is very nicely done just hope mine will look half as good.!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lancers- Thanks for the compliments. I wish mine was bagged. Your truck is sick as hell so a compliment from you means a lot.
Since you like the Xterra here's a link to the build pics. Mr. Scrape Gallery
One of my favorite is how far the rear tubs come into the rear door. It's just sick. lol

To everyone else- Thanks for all the compliments. I'm finally getting to a point where I can see the end and be "done" for a while at least. lol

J

·
0 Posts
trucks lookin good bro!!! that xterra is mean man, wish it was a different color, green just ain't me. if it were a deep blood red, black, or a silver with flakes it'd suit that car/truck/suv/ fine :355: lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts