Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am contemplating either selling or trading my 2006 GMC Canyon. It is a crewcab with the 6ft bed from a regular cab, stock floor bodydrop on fully polished 22" Intro Wheels on brand new tires. Full frame built by John Shepherd, Drives like a dream, 75,000 miles on truck - 40,000 of them are bodydropped miles! Stock hood, electric ragtop from a BMW 318ti California Edition, half-tailgate to meet with raised stock bedfloor. Last July I had the seats stitched up by Driven Fabrication & Upholstery and literally have all of the material to wrap the dash and all four door panels as well as brand new carpet, 2 new sets of Infinity components and everything needed to finish the truck!

I'm only willing to trade for a 1947-1957 Chevy/GMC truck. Preferably one already bagged. MUST BE in drivable condition.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
:cry:

I feared this day would come.

I only hope the possible new owner will truly appreciate the love and attention to detail that has gone into this truck.

Boys and girls of the Nation.........I have seen this build every step of the way where Matt is local to me. No expense was spared here. This isn't a 15K hack job bagged truck, this is SEMA level work done here

·
Luv them hoochies
3,336 Posts
Sorry to see it go I've read through ur thread more than a lot looking at all the awesome work in envy and dreams
It's a beautiful truck glws I know if I had something close to what u wanted I would jump on it in a heart beat

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cry:

I feared this day would come.

I only hope the possible new owner will truly appreciate the love and attention to detail that has gone into this truck.

Boys and girls of the Nation.........I have seen this build every step of the way where Matt is local to me. No expense was spared here. This isn't a 15K hack job bagged truck, this is SEMA level work done here
Thank you sir! Its not definite yet, I am trying to see if there is anything out there that I'm interested in besides cash.

Sorry to see it go I've read through ur thread more than a lot looking at all the awesome work in envy and dreams
It's a beautiful truck glws I know if I had something close to what u wanted I would jump on it in a heart beat
Yeah, I'm not going to let it go for pennies. I've been offered a cover truck and $10k and turned it down. I don't know what I want as far as cash goes, but it will have to be a decent number.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I would consider buying it if I had the cash exspecially since you have the full size bed on it. The short bed is the only thing I don't like about the crew cabs.

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
I'll keep my eyes out. Hard to find a good one these days.

I wanted a 3100 5 window and I would find rotted out, no glass, barely running stockers and the guys wouldn't budge from $6000-$7000. I found one running and driving, but with a halfass IRS from a jaguar harbor freight flux welded in with no penetration on half the welds. He was asking $12000 as is or $10000 without the corroded hideous 22's he had on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts