#1 ·
yeah

nice snow drift on the vette

See less See more
#3 ·
supporting the "other site" still i see
SALT = NO FUCKING BUENO!

#19 ·
Doubt it. You're probably waiting to go off the RAG!

I mean, you had a valid excuse when you were bitching about not having any time to do anything back when you were in cali every week, but that boat has sailed. I doubt you're Mr. Popular who can't spare a few hours and a heater for the garage!

#34 ·
Why? Because.... i love it here.... ill never make as much money anywhere else as I do here... then again houses cost a shitload less anywhere else haha.

Unless Geeds meant come to visit? I was going to go to Bethel, OH last year but that fell through... my GF's relatives.

#38 ·
You think it;s cheap where you are. Look up Youngstown, Ohio. Standard of living is like nothing. Then again the whole city is nothing to write home about. They are in the process of revitalizing it. haha yea like that'll work. We use to be the #1 Deadliest city in the US back when the mob was huge. They're not gone but they have since declined.

Back on topic: My truck has been in the shop since the 16th. Bad part is it was muddier then hell and had salt on top of the mud. Was gunna wash it the next week cuz we had a few days of 40's but alas it now sits in the shop. I can't even wash it. Good part is for them to do any paint work they will have to wash it. Well that could be a bad thing too. THIS SUX!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.