Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new here and just picked up my truck last Friday. Just walked outside and took a picture of it figured I'd post it up! Plus I just got the front windows tinted yesterday:mav2: Buuuttttttt I'm gonna have to have the drivers redone cause its got a ton of bubbles in it

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya its got 60,000 on it so its got the normal rock chips on the front bumper (Which I plan to sand it all down and paint the WHOLE bumper white

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
ahh I remember when my truck looks like that except it was red ;-)

looks good

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Thanks guys and I know so stock right! You guys all make me jealous
Takes time bro. (believe me I know lol)

It will all come together.

You got any plans or anything?

Nothing wrong with rolling stock. Hell look at RRCN!

:lol:

J/K

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys how much more can I drop this thing? And what's the proper way to get there? currently its just the stock ZQ8 suspension. I was thinking maybe 2/3 or 3/4 not sure

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
If you have a ZQ8 you would want to do a 2/3.

If you go any lower you will have to do some cutting, new cross member or possible bump/rub issues.

Do you plan on putting 20s or anything under it?

I would call Tom at StreetBeat he will hook you up man no lie. Just let him now 355Nation sent ya!

Tom's number is 1-800-420-5060 ext. 236

Make sure to mention 355Nation!

Just let him know what you got and what you want and he will hook you up with a 2/3 drop kit.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IDK on the 20's right now I like my current wheels may just paint them. If anything I may go with a set of wheels off the trailblazer SS's.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To bad the Tint looks shit SH*T!!! The drivers window is all bubbled and the passenger has a few. So needless to say our tint guy at work is gonna get an earfull tomorrow

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I actually like it too. It came with the truck though so I can't take all the credit haha. I think it's an "undercover". I think that's what the tag was that I took off already

1 - 20 of 33 Posts