Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Crazy....I think your the first person on here with the w/t model that has those headlamps....Your right..she is DIRTY !!!!!! :lol: Truck has a lot of potential man.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya im sure im tha only one... its in my plans to upgrade them... but i cant complain to much i only payed $9,300 for it b4 tax

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sweet dude, I've seen you rollin' around the phx...I have a grill that will fit your truck, and I'm sure one of the guys has some headlights. :thumbup:

Z

·
0 Posts
*coughcough* inthagheeetttttoooo.....*coughcough*(not refering to the neighorhood)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Yeah, I think he is.

Mine was a step above his with the normal headlights.
ahahha same here! hey give the truck a napa hat and hes all set!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet dude, I've seen you rollin' around the phx...I have a grill that will fit your truck, and I'm sure one of the guys has some headlights. :thumbup:
well when i get sum extra cash i will hit u up for that... and yes i get around

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to everyone else... thanx i think... i havnt any cash to put into my truck... but yes i am ganna do alot to it

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I mean goddamn that shits dirty. Cool truck tho, I agree on changing the headlights/grille but its kinda different seein those... id like to see how you can make those look good.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i think you should leave the lights and grille, maybe paint the grille though.. make it awesome with the sealed beam. it will have everyone like what model is that?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Exactly. You could even swap those headlamps for those Halogen conversion ones and even swap in HIDs like all the older Honda boys do.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ill keep it in mind guys.... im thinkin most likly on goin wit pre-runner/baja look wit my truck... but its still unsure

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
the headlights are easy to come by just go on ebay and get some black housing ones

only issue you may have is the head light wiring may need to go tot he dealer or go to a junkyard

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
i think you should keep the front end but get it painted or something else. i remember seeing it when shopping around for colorados it's sweet

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
id keep the frontend and paint it

throw a roll pan on there

keep those rims and tires

and keep that bitch clean

and youd def have a unique truck.....i kinda like it:shrug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts