Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright....since day 1, I wanted to make my own rado version of an Intimidator SS. I think I've got all my plans into order and can start with the cheap stuff first :lol:

Here's my ultimate plan:

Performance-pretty much what is in the SSR
*Gen IV 6.0L LS2 V-8 engine swap (390 horsepower and 405 lb.-ft torque)
[because you can't called urself an Intimidator without the goods to back it up]
*Tremec M10 six-speed manual transmission (I'm wondering if this will work but oh well...)
*I dunno which differential to get? help me out.....
*Borla Exhaust

should sound like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=T_MdziOqhV8

Exterior
*Cleared black headlights
*Street Scene Black Chrome grille or Satin grille
*8000k Hid's to finish off my high's
*Tint all around
*Xenon front bumper cover
* custom paint job to make my truck look like the #3 Goodwrench Chevrolet
[just the bottom portion.....don't know about copyright laws or i'd do more]

*dual exhaust tips straight out the back
*i dunno if i'm gonna be able to use the same 6-lug pattern but if i can then im going to use the new gunmetal Xtreme rims cuz they look the closest to the 2002 Z06 wheels which are my favorite.
*I need to find some Intimidator SS emblems
*finally i'm gonna put this kick-ass windshield decal on

Interior
*Get compatible cluster
*Paint everything black like Bonnie did
*Black Carpet
*Black Leather racing seats
*new speakers idk which ones...not my biggest concern
*get rid of rear jump seats...useless anyway

That's pretty much it......of course i'll be forty before this is finished but w/e. so what do you guys think. can you help me think of any problems that might come up?

or i can just eventually buy an intimidator ss and customize it....:shrug: this would be unique and more fun....

Z

·
0 Posts
Nice except for the fact that nascar sucks and the paint would screw up a nice truck.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I say go for it, it is a good idea, and you would end up with one unique ride. I am one of those who likes the idea of having something that is different than everyone else
ill second that!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
awwn that pic makes me miss my white 2000 Monte SS:cry:i had alot of good times in that car those. where tached for 140 and i tell ya what that mother did all of it too! but i needed a truck so i have the colly

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
intimidater......Im for the idea. I think if you do it, you HAVE to get the side skirts for the truck. I dont think it would look to good without them( the paint)

I say do it. :salute:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not my style but if it's what you want I say go for it. I could turn out pretty damn sweet if it's pulled off right. It sounds like you got it covered. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks! I have done a couple renders for some folks so Im pretty good at getting what they want. I might post some later of some ones that I have done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts