Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ... I guess I'm the FNG here. My last car was a 03 S2000, but I had to get rid of it after only having it for 8 months due my wife getting pregnant. I'm in the Air Force and stationed at Keesler AFB, MS (Biloxi basically). Hopefully I'll be doing a QA1 coilover set-up by the end of the summer and then maybe some Extreme wheels or some 20s.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for warm welcome guys! Does anyone have a good site (price wise) to find factory parts? I'm wanting to change over to the Extreme look ... I've found a few sites, but the differences in prices between them are pretty ridiculous.

Z

·
0 Posts
well look on the bright side, next time you buy a sports car...you can look for something that isnt a slow turd.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Thanks for warm welcome guys! Does anyone have a good site (price wise) to find factory parts? I'm wanting to change over to the Extreme look ... I've found a few sites, but the differences in prices between them are pretty ridiculous.
Would probabily be cheaper to just see if you could find an xtreme. The skirts, bumpers and flairs would probabily be pretty spendy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well look on the bright side, next time you buy a sports car...you can look for something that isnt a slow turd.
If you are referring to the S2000 as a slow turd, you my friend are very wrong. Those cars are very quick for only having roughly 200 whp. Just because it's a Honda doesn't mean it's worthless or slow.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome to the site

and Aim High

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
If you are referring to the S2000 as a slow turd, you my friend are very wrong. Those cars are very quick for only having roughly 200 whp. Just because it's a Honda doesn't mean it's worthless or slow.

welcome, driven several S2k's fun cars.. oh and dont mind him ^^ he is the grouch around here lol

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
welcome to the madness dude!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
358 Posts
your starting off your fights early man...lol jk welcome to the craziness :welcome:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts