Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so recently I had to replace this broken camshaft in this engine. Yes it broke the oil pump and water pump gears as well.

Can you name the engine manufacturer and model? If you guess it, econobarn said you could fondle his manboobs for your prize.

Good luck!

Attachments

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
hey I cheated and lost, the must make oil filters then.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
hints?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
no its not a John Deere engine. They dont make engines.
That's not true, they do make engines. I work for a company that makes some of their parts.

It's an OHV V-twin riding lawnmower engine. So that would mean it's most likely Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Honda, or Tecuhmseh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not true, they do make engines. I work for a company that makes some of their parts.

It's an OHV V-twin riding lawnmower engine. So that would mean it's most likely Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Honda, or Tecuhmseh.
Wrong sir. John Deere has not made their own engines since the MB models. No, its not Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Honda, or Tecuhmseh.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Then it's probably a Kawasaki.

JD does make their own engines, maybe not for lawnmowers but that's not all they build.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then it's probably a Kawasaki.

JD does make their own engines, maybe not for lawnmowers but that's not all they build.
WINNAR! Its a Kawasaki FD620D for my JD 445. Ok, see econobarn to claim your prize. See this thread for details: here

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Woohoo, I is a geeny ass! :D

Can I decline the prize? I dun wanna touch the mannories.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
No love for man boobs in general, I like teh womenz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts