Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I found out from Darek last night around 830 that there was going to be an auto expo today (Saturday) in Nashville. He was going to be going there with his wife and wanted to know if I wanted to go along. Well, DUH, it's a car show and it's not a long drive so of course I was down.

I pmed Paul (pschrags) and found out he wanted to go as well, so we all met down in a parking lot that was nearby.

Rather interesting show. Not much on the custom side of the house though. They did have a few, but it pretty much consisted of all the current year models for Scion, Mazda, Acura, Lincoln, Ford, Mercury, Chevy, GMC, Nissan, Dodge, Jeep and a few others.

Here are a few pictures of it.. Sorry they are so shitty. My camera doesn't seem to work the greatest indoors.

Lincoln Mark LT with a kick ass interior..

Ford Sport Trac Adrenaline!! Looked pretty sporty, but the doors were locked for some reason and nothing about the vehicle on the outside...

Camaro Concept, Sooooo Pretty...

One hellofa Nissan (can't remember what it was haha)
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/blurred_shadows/Shows/Inernational%20Auto%20Expo/P3220030.jpg[/IMG

The new Titan rims? I didn't think these where the ones you guys were rocking. I tried asking about them (bolt pattern, offset, size...) but the people at the Nissan booth referred me to the dealership even though they looked like salesmen themselves haha:lol:
[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/blurred_shadows/Shows/Inernational%20Auto%20Expo/P3220031.jpg

Jeep Trailhawk.. BADASS in person!!

Concept Chrysler

Dodge Challenger... This thing was SEXY!! So sexy, I did a video rather than a picture...

Here are a couple pictures from the parking lot. Paul's truck and mine...

And here are some great shots of Darek's truck with his new powder-coated wheels...

Me getting the finger... :fugrin:

Darek's "Overkill" sticker.. black sticker on black tint.. hardly noticable and I think it's pretty cool...

Found this wall for a couple good shots..

And the proud Papa haha

All-in-all a good show to go see. I actually found a couple seats that I want to swap out my truck's for.. and they AREN'T the H3s :naughty:

Guys, if you have any other pictures, post them up seeing how mine turned out to be shit haha..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks good. Kerads truck is looking good. Those horns stick out like a sore thumb though. :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know... I keep telling him to spray em flat black to hide them better...

ESPECIALLY when he blows them at a gas station while a cop is pulling in!!
I couldn't believe the cop didn't really take notice.

Then he blew them in Nashville at the parking lot. Some older guy was walking buy and got a good laugh from it:lol:

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
good pics! dareks truck looks real good with those wheels but yeah the horns are like DAYUM obvious lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts