Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Nice turn out!

Wow the one picture looks alot like my truck! I hope those blue lights weren't used to any illegal road closures!!!

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Ya we have a lot of fun. Good turn out as usual.
Truly dedicated members even tho it rained and the wind blew like a mother we made the best of it. I would like to thank Mal - orangeZ71 for letting us use his garage to mod another members truck. Gerry installed a K&N intake while the other members were changing his wheels. I installed his sequential LED DRL's. Gerry finalized the mods with one of his PCM tunes.:naughty:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I am jealous........ I want tuned and work on trucks at our meets. You guys have a die hard group up there. the official salute to nec :salute:

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On the way to Mal's house... The 2008's very first burnout, documented. Kicked it sideways both ways (not easy to tell from the video).... I guess I balanced well with the camera hand.. hahaha. I have a witness though, that was following behind me. Should have seen the look on the drivers face in the other lane..... :naughty:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
No wheelhop with the burnout? Lucky! :(

Looks like a good turnout. :D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Damn guys great meet....yeah cant wait til the hershey meet gonna be good times

I am jealous........ I want tuned and work on trucks at our meets. You guys have a die hard group up there. the official salute to nec :salute:
dude bring something with ya to the april meet....I got no problems doing shit for ya

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Not that time. :naughtyd:
Must be nice. It's a lot easier to get the tires spinning from a stop now in my truck, the only problem is that with these crappy springs/shocks I get wheel hop even if it's in the rain. :lol:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
dood who has the roll bar? Mor piktars pleaze!

Damn guys great meet....yeah cant wait til the hershey meet gonna be good times

dude bring something with ya to the april meet....I got no problems doing shit for ya
Now I really hope I can get out to the super meet.

You may get your wish John check your pms :naughty:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
NICE that is TITS..dude you know youngstown is like an hour away for me

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
NICE that is TITS..dude you know youngstown is like an hour away for me
yea. gotta find time I'm free though. Hell if we get this done before the meet we could always do an H3 shifter swap on my truck. :naughty::D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice I am up for it...sorry to thread jack guys

1 - 20 of 35 Posts