Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The NEC355 crew gathered today at Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que in Mountainside, N.J. for some good times and great food.
See Dave the work bench still has some patina left..

Anyway, here's some pics from the meet.

Heading over the Delaware River into New Jersey...

I talked Vin, James and Mal into the Texas Brisket. Last time I was there it was fantastic and this time was no exception. It was awesome! Vin and James each got an order to take home for their wife's. (or so that's the story they told me).

Dandy36 (Dan) and Jimbo.

OrangeZ71 (Mal) and Chris. Chris is Mike's (5speedchevy) Dad

Blue10CamaroSS (Matt) Camaro, 5speedchevy (Mike)'s Truck, TheGerm46's (Chris) Truck and Dandy36's (aka "the duck") truck.

TheGerm46 (Chris). Mal was so delighted to see another orange truck.

2004CrewCab (Jimbo) with his new Dodge Ram.

Supermodulation (James) and TheGerm (Chris).

Supermodulation and OrangeZ71

Dandy36, TheGerm46 and Matt in front of Mal's truck. That's Vin in the passenger seat.

Supermodulation and Matt. The guy in the center was an Famous Dave's BBQ employee that came out to see our trucks.

5speedchevy (Mike) and Supermodulation (James).

I never did catch this guys name. Of course, you all know Matt the Camaro guy.

Chris (Mike's Dad) and Jimbo

James demonstrating his audio setup...

Cruising down Rt. 22 with Supermodulation on my way back home.

Crossing the Delaware River back into Pennsylvania... It's about this time I wished that I had picked up some BBQ from the take out menu. The brisket was awesome.

It's good to be back in Pennsylvania...

Nice meeting the new guys, Chris and Mike. It was also great to catch up with the NEC355 veterans.

Yet another afternoon of good times, good food and good folks! Thanks to all that attended.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Jim's shirt is missing something lol

·
Registered
454 Posts
It was great hanging out with everyone today!

Since I have a full beard made of what can only be described as ogre pubes, it's hard for me to say anyone looks weird. But that guy from the restaurant with the skullet and mutton chop sideburns looked turbo weird.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I certainly hope that Jim washed his hand after the 'two in the pink, one in the stink'......

:lmaop:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yesterday was great, my father and me had a great time. Even the food was great. We got to see some new trucks and met more members. It was nice meeting you Rich, Mal, Chris, and Dan. Thanks for sharing the photos Rich they were awesome.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
That place looks really good. I never heard about that when living in NJ. I think I wasted my time :lol:

Love to see pics of this meets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts