Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can someone photoshop this trucks yellow paint and chrome Olive drab ?

kinda like this

or a little lighter

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I couldnt get a good color by changing the current one so I just used a brush. plus I just didnt feel like chopping much tonight. blah I tired.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldnt get a good color by changing the current one so I just used a brush. plus I just didnt feel like chopping much tonight. blah I tired.

not bad gives me an idea

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Could look good if you are going for an old Army look. Add a couple small white stars and serial/bumper numbers, worn leather seats, black rims with some A/T or even mudd tires....

I say go for it

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could look good if you are going for an old Army look. Add a couple small white stars and serial/bumper numbers, worn leather seats, black rims with some A/T or even mudd tires....

I say go for it
actually I was thinking black stenciling if any and no on the worn seats lol

the truck would be a daily driver/winter beater maybe off road fun ;-)

and yes to the black wheels

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
this would be great if you could find a beater 4wd that is CHEAP. wouldn't go painting a truck olive drab unless it was cheap.

·
Registered
661 Posts
there's a lifted silverado here on base painted olive drab with the Z71 logo on the back in flatblack, the accents are flat black as well, and it has a huge black front bumper and a diamond plate black rear bumper. it also has black rims. just thought id share that with you guys, none the less if you do it right it could look grrrrrrrrrreat!

·
Registered
836 Posts
well where is the picture of it?!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
yeh def no chrome if you go for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
can't knock olive drab trucks I had an ole 93 s10 that was olive drab, and it don't look half bad with the chrome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts