Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i don't have the money to buy hptuners after i get my bike this week who is the closest to me that tunes? I know the nation tuner list doesn't have everyone on it. I live between baltimore and DC in MD thanx

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when/where is the super meet?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Look in the NE local sub forum, there's info about the 'Thuper meat' in there. :kiki:

I think it's in PA somewhere but can't remember when.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
read it i didn't see a where or when, an i move back to OK 03MAR08

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
CT is only a 3-1/2 to 4 hour drive. :) I make it a couple times a year to visit friends.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have to wait and see, fucking blows that the closest tuner is 4 hours away.

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
have to wait and see, fucking blows that the closest tuner is 4 hours away.
LOL.. If you think this is bad, wait till you move to OK.. Try finding someone out there with in two states of you that is on these sites and has the Tuner and knows how to use it.

I will not be able to accommodate your schedule anyways.. I am booked solid right until 3/8/08 (I will be in CT then) but you will be long gone to OK at that time.

Your best bet is to locate a local dyno tuning shop and work with them. :high5:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah well that makes my decision i'll buy HPTuners myself cuz i'm definately no noob to tuning and have access to a dyno in OK. so with that being said. . . anyone in OK, KS, AK, or north TX that needs a tune?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
What tuning experience do you have, on what platforms and with what software? Honest question, just curious.

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
yeah well that makes my decision i'll buy HPTuners myself cuz i'm definately no noob to tuning and have access to a dyno in OK. so with that being said. . . anyone in OK, KS, AK, or north TX that needs a tune?
Alaska too? You will be covering a large area. I must ask, why support Alaska? :kiki:

Good luck with the tuner bro. It is fun stuff. :high5:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my bad haha AR

Brakenit: I have tuned with AFC's(not worth the monies unless you just want a quick street tune and have a datalogger), DSM Link, AEM EMS, Hondata(PITA to figure out), and the Apex'i Power FC(PITA until I found translated intructions)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts