Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Luv them hoochies
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a question about O2 sensors. I bought a long tube header from a member.

I can't find any extenders for my O2 sensors so I was gonna buy some longer ones that I found for comaros and vettes they look like the same plugs so I figured they would work.

Any help appreciated I would love to get this thing installed
I'm also getting my pcm reflashed.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
^^ Thats about your best luck outside of cutting and extending yourself

Maybe hit up @limequat for an answer on this

·
Luv them hoochies
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys
I called summit the other night and we talked about those but he said he wasn't to sure on them fitting.

I don't wanna cut anything.
I did talk with limequat (Jeremy ) also and he said he didn't make anything for this.
I guess I will try these and see what happens
Thanks again guys

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
The other option you have is to have new O2 bungs installed.......might be a hell of alot easier.
@t-bone

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Correct part# 109004 is the one that works. As Joe canyon says you need the gray plug.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hello everyone, i am new to this forum and i have had a little trouble navigating the sight but i can work on that. but my question is i have a 2005 Chevy Colorado and i have had a little trouble with my rear O2 sensor. I have replaced the rear sensor twice now and the code have come back on. if anyone can help please let me know.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
^^^^ You will get more help figuring out what is going on if you tell what the code is. Also will need to know if you have any other codes at this time.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
i dont know the exact code all i know is there is something wrong with either the O2 sensor connector or there is a problem with the computer, but this is the only code that is being throw.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts