Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I'm having an issue finding a good replacement. I've check @mazon, [email protected] and summ1t [email protected] and can't find what I"m looking for. I need a cheap replacement to the K&N RC-2450 air filter. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that I can't find anything. It goes on the fresh air inlet part of my K&N intake and mine went missing... don't see the point in paying the K&N mark up on a part that doesn't need awesome filtration....

Kyle

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Call k&n Monday and get the correct filter. Sucks it happened on a weekend when they are closed. Or spend Sunday morning at your local parts store and match one up. That filter is important .

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to find a cheaper one online. $27 for a tiny filter seems high to me... but I also have never had to buy one.

Kyle

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sorry but that does not seem that high to me and it being exact replacement is well worth the money. Do you have any idea what happened to the one that you need?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh... my apologies that I wasn't more specific. This is part of the K&N intake set up. I got a really good deal on a brand new intake for the 3.55 engine ($50), I have a 3.73. The dimensions and everything are the same, the only thing that was missing was the extra filter for the fresh air inlet. (I guess the 3.55 doesn't have this.) So I figured I could just make this work.

I know, I'm being cheap but I have a hard time passing up saving money if I can make it work.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
You should be able to find something in the Mr. Gasket line that'll work.
Most parts stores carry their stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts