Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....... So apparently the highschool aged girl that lives across the street from my parents has friends that are causing trouble. My mom had her $900 GPS jacked out of her car and my dad, who has a bad back, had the air let out of the tires on his truck ( GMC Canyon CC Z85 ) last night.

Is it time to string up the electric wire and hook it up to a 240V main? Or merely go buy a Remington or Mossberg pump? My mom wants to put up floodlights but I don't think they will help much.

Apparently my mom has had words with a few of the kids including running off a drug dealer at a party not too long ago.

God I hate punk bitches. I never did anything like this when I was that age.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Ok....... So apparently the highschool aged girl that lives across the street from my parents has friends that are causing trouble. My mom had her $900 GPS jacked out of her car and my dad, who has a bad back, had the air let out of the tires on his truck ( GMC Canyon CC Z85 ) last night.

Is it time to string up the electric wire and hook it up to a 240V main? Or merely go buy a Remington or Mossberg pump? My mom wants to put up floodlights but I don't think they will help much.

Apparently my mom has had words with a few of the kids including running off a drug dealer at a party not too long ago.

There is a house around here in my area like that........I dont know your neighborhood...but you can def. get a couple neighbors together and maybe file a police report? Talk to the girls parents...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
There was kids around my area in July who went around at night and took stuff out of anyones car that was unlocked, from change to stereos. My friend even got his dirtbikes stolen out of his garage. Just file a police report and then have the cops drive around the neighborhood at night. Thats how the two kids got caught over by my area.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just tore out the bushes. :( New ones haven't grown in enough. Other problem is that I live about 30 minutes away from my parents now.

Our county cops suck - google Prince Georges ( include the S on the end ) and read some of the stories about them. Best one recently was the unstable cop that shot two, killing one of them, furniture delivery guys who were delivering furniture to the cops house!

But the city now has their own police - they are supposed to be much more responsive.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
The politically correct thing to do would be file a police report and wait.

However we are not politcally correct anyway, so I say hide in the bed of your truck with a paintball gun on fully automatic and just lay into them. Either that or the pellet gun idea from above.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Police. If you get involved they'll get the police on YOU. If that doesn't work I recommend a CCTV system to record overnight the front lawn/driveway. Their becoming cheaper and higher quality every day now. Let em try that shit again, THEN have proof for the cops.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Only suggestion I have that hasn't been said yet is to have an alarm put on both vehicles.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Land mines or IED my brotha! Go terrorist on their asses!

You can file a police report, and request a police patrol for the times you think these acts are happening. The cops will drive through the area periodically throughout the night. I know there do this here in miami b/c my father is a police officer, not sure about the area you live in but im sure they can do that for you.

P

·
0 Posts
Sounds like you need a Puerto Rican to help ya out. This isnt something a Slugger cant fix.

·
Registered
845 Posts

Mossberg, black on black w/ a pistol grip and some buck shots. <3

sit in the bushes with a pelet gun, fill em full of lead
No no no ^^^^a Mossberg bro!^^^^

Sounds like you need a Puerto Rican to help ya out. This isnt something a Slugger cant fix.
Yea but you gotta wait around all night for more than one night and catch them in the act. I'm telling you, plant an IED and run a wire across the yard. When they trip it, they go KABOOOMMM!! You'll be a hero!

I'm j/p man.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Shotgun with bird shot...go Dick Chaney on them. I won't kill them, but they will have scares to remind them the next time they go to jack someones shit.:mav:

Although IEDs are very effective... I know first hand:mav2:

But if you go the paintball route.....freeze the paintballs first, it hurt like a motherfucker. Shit thats what we did in Maine. Nonlethal, but very painful.

Shit Rob, I'll come down and help you out. Who are they going to believe, some punkass kids or someone who works where I do?

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marbles also happen to be .68 caliber. I won't tell you how I know. :doku2:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Shotgun with bird shot...go Dick Chaney on them. I won't kill them, but they will have scares to remind them the next time they go to jack someones shit.:mav:

Although IEDs are very effective... I know first hand:mav2:

But if you go the paintball route.....freeze the paintballs first, it hurt like a motherfucker. Shit thats what we did in Maine. Nonlethal, but very painful.

Shit Rob, I'll come down and help you out. Who are they going to believe, some punkass kids or someone who works where I do?

Jeremy
Or if you find some gobstoppers those work too...and they hurt more...

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Send it to me! :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
on a serious note, I would go to Sam's Club or Costco, and buy an outdoor camera system with DVR, and install motion detecting flood lamps. You will invest about $1k, but maybe worth it for peace of mind and evidence. Dont go cheap on it either, you get what you pay for.....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts