Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I am new to the nation but have built a few trucks, S-10 cover truck in Aug 2005 (yellow one) also a full size in truckin and streetrucks this year. But I love the smaller trucks and since its going to SEMA I need to bring it.

Okay here is my delema alot of people I have talked to said I need to narrow my rear end when I bag the rear, is this true?

Also in the front besides the normal stuff like removing the inner fenders what else do I have to do to get it lay'd out on 20" front and 22" rear thanks for your help in advance

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I am about to be body dropped on 22s all the way around.

I didn't have to shorten my rear end because I went with a billet wheel with a 7in Back Space.

The only way around it is to buy a billet wheel (intro, bonspeed, boyds) and get them in a 7in back space.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you compare the cost of custom billet rims, and the fact that you are limited on selection, IMO it is better to shorten the axle, and have multiple rim style options. You might even spend a little less......

you will also have to relocate your battery, and remount the fusebox, radiator overflow, washer fluid tank, and the ABS module (that thingy with all the brake lines). Good Luck...

·
.:: MR. September ::.
247 Posts
you will also have to relocate your battery, and remount the fusebox, radiator overflow, washer fluid tank, and the ABS module (that thingy with all the brake lines). Good Luck...
X2 and like lance said if you don't wanna narrow the rearend, you're pretty much limited to a billet wheel. i didn't narrow my rearend but i am running a billet wheel and under the hood all the above stuff was relocated and the battery was changed to a civic battery.

M

·
0 Posts
Okay I am new to the nation but have built a few trucks, S-10 cover truck in Aug 2005 (yellow one) also a full size in truckin and streetrucks this year. But I love the smaller trucks and since its going to SEMA I need to bring it.

Okay here is my delema alot of people I have talked to said I need to narrow my rear end when I bag the rear, is this true?

Also in the front besides the normal stuff like removing the inner fenders what else do I have to do to get it lay'd out on 20" front and 22" rear thanks for your help in advance
The only answer to this problem......LIFT THAT BITCH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts