Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which ones should i get, the DEPO black ones or the TYC ones. I like how the DEPO ones are dark colored but i dont like how they give you that extra bulb. So im probably gonna go with the TYC ones but which ones would look the best on my truck?

the plain red:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TYC-...ryZ33716QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or the other one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TYC-...ryZ33716QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anyone wanna photshop them on? thanks

i might smoke them down the road but not right now.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Plain red TYC's. I think Depo's look like crap and are way to busy for the simple lines of our trucks.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Here are some I found on Ebay

TYC Chrome

and something I have wanted to see on a black truck. bake them and paint the chrome black but keep the reflector red. It will go with the body lines.

Damn I am really good at photoshop, I think I am better than mc.... Man I should free lance. :kiki:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ya, You go Boy!!! :lol:

I'd have to see the last one to see how it looks..........

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
well another photochopper jump to it chop chop

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Give me some time to upload some photos tonight and ill post how they look on my truck. They look sick as hell with the all red TYCs!!!!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
and something I have wanted to see on a black truck. bake them and paint the chrome black but keep the reflector red. It will go with the body lines.

Damn I am really good at photoshop, I think I am better than mc.... Man I should free lance. :kiki:
TYC has an actual picture of those on their box...but I don't think you can buy them....

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Yeah I'd say the all red TYCs are the way to go, if all else fails smoke em.

Jeremy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts