Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Jeff

My friend Larry from ATX Motorsports is donating for free an engine/underdash harness.
Inspecting it, looks about 90% complete. The injector plugs are missing otherwise in good condition.

PM me your address!

He also threw in a BCM

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thanks James! PM sent.

Oh the truck driver called and said hell be at my house tomorrow between 5 and 7 :mjb:

·
DavidSweetLipsHoneyBaker
8,460 Posts
Jeff

My friend Larry from ATX Motorsports is donating for free an engine/underdash harness.
Inspecting it, looks about 90% complete. The injector plugs are missing otherwise in good condition.

PM me your address!

He also threw in a BCM
That is fucking awesome! Way to go James :355group::supermod:

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
She's alive!!!!!!!!!

All I had to do was reset the pass lock. Found a how to in the miscellaneous section. Found that the pass lock would shut off the fuel supply to the engine.

I made out like a bandit!

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
She's alive!!!!!!!!!

All I had to do was reset the pass lock. Found a how to in the miscellaneous section. Found that the pass lock would shut off the fuel supply to the engine.

I made out like a bandit!

Woo Hoo Congrats!

·
MTS Crew!
10,390 Posts
Awesome !

So far so good , you get to drive it around after we talked ? Try putting it in 4wd see if all that works ? If o I would drive it around the neighborhood for a little bit then f it's all till good replace all the fluids again ,like diffs, trans, motor oil , the little bit of driving will help get any excess moisture and dirt flushed out with it if dude actually did drain and replace all fluids like he said

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Oh he drained it but didn't replace any of it :gd:

Luckily I didn't drive far.

Ill be getting all the fluids tomorrow after work.

Can someone give me a heads up on how to drain all the fluids? Besides oil :lol:

·
MTS Crew!
10,390 Posts
Haha wtf !

Diffs have drain plugs I cant remember if ours are bolts or the kind you stick an extension into (square holed plug)

Trans you have to drop the pan to drain unfortunately and Chang the trans filter while you have it open ,I think there's a how to for that also

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
You're the man Kenny!

·
MTS Crew!
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Yeah not sure what I wanna do exactly yet. I think I will color match the black one. Then I gotta do the back one too.

Idk. I still gotta get this in good running order before I worry about cosmetics :lol:

Oh and I had the cap off for a little bit. Bad ideas ran through my head :ugh:

I think I want a cover instead :lol:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Talk about luck Jeff............you got a hell of a deal all said and done.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Hell yeah I did. 2k for a 4x4 crew cab that only needed a pass lock reset? Ill do that all day.

·
Registered
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Thanks man!

Oh and can we keep the secret of it running in the SRC please?

I haven't received the title yet and I'm afraid if he finds out I got it running already he'll want more money for it and try and screw me out of it.

He's sending me the title when the check clears.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts