Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
It sure,can, just takes the right work to do so....my personal favorite, cuscan might have misspelled that...but one of the best to pull of that look

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sure,can, just takes the right work to do so....my personal favorite, cuscan might have misspelled that...but one of the best to pull of that look
I think I'm gonna definitely gonna go with a roll Pan and maybe mirrors on down the road... Hopefully in a few weeks time I'm gonna be driving what looks like a completely different truck!.. is yours lifted?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's true they are one full size around where I'm from that has a lift and roll pan and it looks hella tight... Biggest thing I guess I'm debating on right now is the lift, I ain't wanting to drop 1500 for a skyjacker/rancho lift and it says on the ready lift 2.5/1.5 lift that 33 is the max tire size which is what I'm wanting to run... But I would be alright with 32's which I know would fit

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
If it looks right to you...What does it matter to anyone else ??? LOL IMO

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I think roll pans look good on lifted trucks as long as the exhaust is tucked behind the pan.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
33x10.5 is the biggest you're going to fit without perhaps trimming just a little. That's typical for a torsion bar lift like you're taking about. In order to clear, ride is going to be rough. Ball joints should get attention, as well as the differential lowering to protect the axle half shafts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts