Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to pic up a set of 22's in January for next years shows. these will not be driven on only put on at set up at the show for the shows..

if any one has any that are black and chrome ideas post up pics and where you found them,

I am looking at these so far but need more ideas

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres the thing 20 in black look like 18's because of the black... its cool for driving around on but for the show with black 22 should fill out nicely.. at HIN show this past weekend everyone that came up to my truck was trying to figure out what size wheels I have. where shocked they were 20's

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
it all depends on wut kind of look u want.. u want all chrome, all black, or sumthin like i got... i mena i was lookin all over when i was lookin for wut i wanted

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I saw a white regular cab infront of safeway the other day and it was on 22's, looked like wanna be lex's but they stuck out like 2 inches, it looked horrible, if you can get a pair that dont stick out that far it might look nice, but if you cant, I say no.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would go 22x 8.5 if I can get them and I am looking to keep the color like I have now black with a polished lip or a chrome lip. I don't want them to stick out more than they do now. with the drop I have I could not drove with 22 unless I do some alterations to the wheel wells in the front so this is going to be just for shows.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rich?.... hell i have to hybernate and not leave my house till january to save for this.. I am even going to ride my mountain bike to work to save gas money... this is going to suck but I need more done to the truck...

by the way your avitar 22 is friggin hilarious :lol: thats awsome

P

·
0 Posts
Its the black center part of the rim that makes it look like your wheels are 18"s and also the design, you gotta get something flat like MC's wheels that makes the lip stand out.

Like this:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts