Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to use monstaliner or plasti dip. If I were to go the bed liner route I would be going either all black or all military green. Plasti dip I would be going matte black. Which one do you guys think would look best and last longest? its an extended cab z71 with 3 inch lift and 31s by the way

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Im going to use monstaliner or plasti dip. If I were to go the bed liner route I would be going either all black or all military green. Plasti dip I would be going matte black. Which one do you guys think would look best and last longest? its an extended cab z71 with 3 inch lift and 31s by the way
I am a big fan of Line-X. I had it sprayed in back in Early 2004 and when I wash it down, it looks almost as good as new. I've hauled lumber, gravel, a Chevy V6, and who knows what else over the years. Mine's black but don't know what other colors if any it can be sprayed in as.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Since the liners don't peel in a bed, and people use PlastiDip to change routinely the choice is yours as to what you want.

Do you want a permanent thing, or do you want to change your mind in 4 days?

Coating your truck in bed liner will reduce the resale ability (not everybody wants a lined exterior paint job). I would say even more so in terms of a home user rolling on a liner in their driveway on a weekend.

I personally don't like either of them for exterior so I can't begin to say which would 'look best' as they both look bad to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts