Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a little extra $$$ this week since my 2nd job FINALLY opened up last night. So whats new on the market? Whats out there that I don't have and is like under $100? :lol:

Throw up any GOOD mods to do, because honestly i'm feeling the itch to modify since there are NO problems with my truck anymore :econo: :econo: :econo: :econo: :econo:

If anything I might re-do the vinyl or get something cool on the back window since it's so bare right now :lol:

Here's what i've got on the back window right now... any designs or cool things that'd look good on there? I know a big ole' chevy bow-tie would look friggen sweet but I almost wanna go with a really cool vinyl selection and not just poopy plain white. :lol:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I don't wanna paint my door handles or anything like that but if there are any other exterior mods lemme know.

Maybe a grill? I dunno though because the stock grill matchs the grill inserts in my hood.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Im with you on the grille and handles. I did see the rear handle is chrome? Maybe put that back to black so It matches the rest....Maybe save up some extra money and throw a roll pan on it? Tinted tail lights, I know you have the LED's but they look BAD ASS tinted....maybe color match the interior panels white? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im with you on the grille and handles. I did see the rear handle is chrome? Maybe put that back to black so It matches the rest....Maybe save up some extra money and throw a roll pan on it? Tinted tail lights, I know you have the LED's but they look BAD ASS tinted....maybe color match the interior panels white? :shrug:
Not to be negative but here is my views on all of those suggesgtions.

I like having the rear chrome because it matchs with the exhaust tips and its a nice touch in the rear and thats my opinion.

Roll pan is a negative. I've been bumped in traffic like 3 times down here and with the full bumper + hitch setup I didn't have ANY issues after the tap not even a scratch. Plus I like my hitch and like i've said before my exhaust is custom made to fit in nicely with the bumper and hitch, and I don't want to modify it.

Tinting LED taillights... soooooo wrong. :lol: I mean the purpose of those are to be superbright and keep people from not hitting me at night. Plus I love the off red of them and I wouldnt mess with that color.

Thanks for the suggestions... keep em coming guys.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get your hood painted......:shrug:
Please read original post:
Got a little extra $$$ this week since my 2nd job FINALLY opened up last night. So whats new on the market? Whats out there that I don't have and is like under $100?

You and me both know you cannot get quality paint work for $100 on really anything.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
You never know man. Call around to some shops, doesn't hurt to ask....

And even if it's more than $100, I would hold off on blowing the money on other stuff and just save up till I could afford to get the hood painted. It looks goofy the way it is and needs to be remedied asap...:lol:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You never know man. Call around to some shops, doesn't hurt to ask....

And even if it's more than $100, I would hold off on blowing the money on other stuff and just save up till I could afford to get the hood painted. It looks goofy the way it is and needs to be remedied asap...:lol:
Says you. I always get compliments on the hood, and when it's clean it looks good still unpainted. Not blowing the money, i've got extra this week and I wanna do something to my truck... since when was that "blowing" money. ;)

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
You said you're just gonna keep the hood and get it painted, so I assumed that was high on your trucks priority list, hence I thought you didn't like it unpainted.

If I knew you liked the way it looked, I wouldn't have suggested that.

Starting to be sorry I added anything to this thread.....:econo:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
:fugrin:

Oh don't pull that reading comprehension crap with me mister! I completly understood the thread. You asked for opinions and I gave mine. My opinion was to get your hood painted. And if it's more than $100, save up for it. You clearly stated that you didn't like that opinion, so on to the next guy...

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Hmmm so basically for 100$ you could get a TBS haha but thas only if you really want that cool sound...or terrible sound depending on who you are. Sounds like you want a decal?!Im not sure if you are sarcastic or not about the decal but if thas one thing YOU want to do, then why not?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Xtreme headlights? :shrug:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Gut the cat....that's only gonna cost $20 in beer ;)

Clean your engine bay. That alone will be an 11HP gain :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts