Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding adjustable upper control arms. I have a 06 z85 reg cab wt 5inch CST spindle wt 1/2 inch upper ball joint spacer and 3 inch body lift on 35s on 20s. My camber is maxed out and still out of spec. I can't find any arms for sale tho...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
What length would I need? 3/8 or 1/4
I wish I could tell you..
I'm considering these for an upcoming front-end rebuild and I don't know which to choose.

For me, static dropped only about 3 inches max, maybe stock length.
Or maybe 1/4-inch longer..

Others here know far more about it than I.. maybe someone will have a suggestion or advice to contribute here.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Slick & Dirty is what you need. Fully adjustable and can work with any lift combo you have.

Slick and Dirty Motorsports

Wow..
Why did I not know about these?

Anyone using them?
Advantages (other than the adjustability you mentioned)?
Disadvantages?

No bushing at all.... wouldn't these ride very noisy?
(they sure are pretty though!)

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
They have quite a few guys with them already, at least 3 or 4 of the Socal guys that I can think of. Theirs have the uniball which I know the lifted guys really like using, not sure what the advantage is with them other then you don't have to grease them. :shrug:

For lowered guys it's really not necessary but I'm sure can work no problem. The main thing lowered guys need is a BJ that won't bind and give you a little more angle in the BJ. Both uniball and the Moog joints that come with those MMW arms will give you that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just messaged slick and dirty motorsports. Hopefully I can get a set ordered and get my leaning front end fixed before my tires are toast. Thanks for the help everyone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts