Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Here's the list, most of this stuff is in my basement. If you want pics let me know and I'll dig them out. Make me an offer, cash, paypal, or trades. PM with any questions.

Grey 60/40 front split bench
4 1/4 inch wheel spacers - need to be cleaned but, never used
Front bumper, chrome w/ fog lights (I think they still have bulbs) and lower valence, basically new
Rear bumper, chrome, basically new
4 15 inch alloy colorado rims with tires, tires are usable, but not great for off roading or snow, rims are in good condition, just dirty

Non-355
Army Humvee rear bumper
A few random AR15 accessories (pm me)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
486 Posts
Here's the list, most of this stuff is in my basement. If you want pics let me know and I'll dig them out. Make me an offer, cash, paypal, or trades. PM with any questions.

Grey 60/40 front split bench
4 1/4 inch wheel spacers - need to be cleaned but, never used
Front bumper, chrome w/ fog lights (I think they still have bulbs) and lower valence, basically new
Rear bumper, chrome, basically new
4 15 inch alloy colorado rims with tires, tires are usable, but not great for off roading or snow, rims are in good condition, just dirty

Non-355
Army Humvee rear bumper
A few random AR15 accessories (pm me)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I need the plastic part of the front bumper if it's new. Mines getting old and worn out. I don't know if you want to sell that separately?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have a steal rim full size spare with mounted used tire. If someone wants it. It's FREE, just ask. Bought for my old truck but never had to use it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
JBT,
are you talking about the thin piece that is at the bottom of the bumper or the entire plastic part?

And I may be interested in the wheel. Size? Pic?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm talking about the entire plastic piece. My thin piece on the bottom is still OK. The big piece that holds the fog lights is fading. I'm only interested if it still looks new. The spare steel rim I bought to get rid of the doughnut on my first Colorado. It was under the truck for 2 years but never used. It has one of the general tires on it. The size is 15" from a 2004 Z85. So the rim was never used on the road and the tire is 10 years old with about 24,000 miles on it. Tire is old. Rim is fine. Have to go somewhere in my basement to get a photo. It looks like a cheap steel rim for a spare. And it's free!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Gassy, i can use the little black air dam on the bottom.

i have a complete rear bumper assm with tow hitch and all
the brackets from my truck, only a few months old. it's Blue
a set of used ZQ8 coils, used and a set of Bel Tech lowering coils on V8 struts
used 1 week.mounted on V8 struts.
Huskyliner, custom molded front mud guards, NIB
PM Me

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm Gonna have a soft hydro lift tonneau cover. Took off my truck for a camper top. Cover us in good shape. Needs a few snaps that have broken over the years. It was on the truck when I bought it so not sure how old it is but the truck is an 04. Make a reasonable offer. Just want to get rid of it! I'll send pics to anyone interested.

04 GMC canyon crew cab
3" tb crank
2" AAL w/ 1" shackles
3" body lift
Bushwacker fender flares
Pro comp 52 series steel wheels
33-1050 BFG KM2
LEER truck cap
Alpine head unit
Mag lite holder

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
I have a brand spanking new JTR low pro cross member for sale. Only had it 2 weeks and its still sitting in the box in my room

1 - 20 of 64 Posts