Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This years NESM will be held at Spruce Run State Park in N.J.

Here is a link for more information about the park - Spruce Run State Park, a New Jersey park located nearby Bangor, Belle Mead and Bridgewater

The date as stated will be September 20, 2014, from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

We will be holding a 50/50 raffle at this event.

There will be no group hotel booking set up by me or any other member of the planning team.

If some one wishes to track down a hotel and set up a group booking please feel free to do so.

Also, if anyone wishes to make awards please let me know.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
I know for the 2011 NESM that was held at Spruce Run, there were complaints of where the hotel was in relation to the park. Since it was approximately a half hour away, I've researched and found what appears to be a decent hotel, pretty much just around the lake, 5.6 miles.

So here are the hotel details I would suggest using:

Hampton Inn Clinton
Price is $120/night
16 Frontage Dr, Clinton, NJ 08809
908-713-4800

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
One day and no hotel...........:shrug:

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
One day and no hotel...........:shrug:
I gave information for a hotel. Dan - un4giv3n was looking into getting a group booking in.

As for the one day thing, it's always been one day, even last year was one day. However, the standardized schedule is usually as follows as I quoted on the NEC site to someone else:

"All of the supermeets have only been a day. A lot of times people outside the organizing team will organize either an off road meet or something else the day before. Those options are still available.

Routinely what happens in this case is the far distance travelers will come in on the Friday the day before, and then everyone hangs out at the hotel. Then come supermeet day, we all meet at the hotel and convoy over, attend supermeet and then back to the hotel for additional hanging out. sunday morning, all the extended stayers all leave for home destinations.

Thats how it was for NESM 3 in PA, NESM 4 in NJ, NESM 5 in PA and now once again NESM 6 in NJ."

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First off I would like to thank Matt for helping me out. :wavey:

Now for it only being 1 day. Since I was at 4 NESMs I found that 1 day was enough. There never was a reason for a 2nd day.

As for the no hotel part well at NESM 3 there were a number of complaints about the hotel I picked so I felt that it would be best if I allowed 1 of the other members to step up and find a hotel best suited for everyone who need a hotel room.

And once again Matt has it covered and Dan is running with it.

If there are another questions please feel free to ask a member who came out of retirement.:naughty:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Yes I'll be calling that hotel this week. And hopefully they will offer a better rate.
I also work for a company who runs a comfort inn so I am able to get the friends and family rate through choice hotels.com...seeing as I probably won't be in the hotel or nor do I know the area I will try to find some hotels that are hopefully within 15min. And if I do I will call those and check rates as well.

|mobile|

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I'll be calling that hotel this week. And hopefully they will offer a better rate.
I also work for a company who runs a comfort inn so I am able to get the friends and family rate through choice hotels.com...seeing as I probably won't be in the hotel or nor do I know the area I will try to find some hotels that are hopefully within 15min. And if I do I will call those and check rates as well.

|mobile|
Thanks for the help. :wavey:

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Can't wait to see you at this one.

Details for hotel still being worked on.

I hope to have official sign up thread soon. But If I don't get a lot of interest from here I do have a plan B. :naughty:
does plan B involve midget strippers???

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Just waiting on some calls back. trying to find them within 15 Miles or under. The Hampton, is no rate, or the girl just didn't feel like helping, and is 120/night...

These are based from min. of 10 rooms and at least one night.

Waiting on calls back from these places, some have been confirmed

Comfort Inn Hackettstown
1925 Rte 57W, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: 908-813-8500
12.3 miles away

Americas Best Value Inn Phillipsburg
1311 U S Hwy 22 W, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Phone: 908-454-6461
11 miles away
Conf.$55/night/1bed

Comfort Inn Easton
2415 Nazareth Rd, Easton, PA 18045
Phone: 610-253-0546
17 miles

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just waiting on some calls back. trying to find them within 15 Miles or under. The Hampton, is no rate, or the girl just didn't feel like helping, and is 120/night...

These are based from min. of 10 rooms and at least one night.

Waiting on calls back from these places, some have been confirmed

Comfort Inn Hackettstown
1925 Rte 57W, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone: 908-813-8500
12.3 miles away

Americas Best Value Inn Phillipsburg
1311 U S Hwy 22 W, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Phone: 908-454-6461
11 miles away
Conf.$55/night/1bed

Budget Inn
10 Western Drive, Westampton, NJ 08060-4414
Phone: 609-702-1000
2.8 miles away
Confirmed, $55/night

Comfort Inn Easton
2415 Nazareth Rd, Easton, PA 18045
Phone: 610-253-0546
17 miles
Let me know which one and I can insert the information into a new thread for sign up.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts