Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that are traveling from up north can meet up at my house to caravan to Spruce Run State park.

I would like to leave around 10 am.

PM or TXT me for my address: 732-690-6443

Make sure to bring your GMRS/FRS Radio, Channel 8 code 1

There are NO entry fees in to the park :th_woot:

DIRECTIONS inside the PARK: Make a left after the toll booth, go straight then a right. You will see a sign "NEC TRUCKS". Enter Here and park your truck!
Have any questions you can reach us on our GMRS/FRS Radio's, Channel 8 code 1

If your GPS doesn't find this address:
Spruce Run State Park
1 Van Syckels Rd
Hampton, New Jersey 08827

Try this address instead:
Spruce Run State Park
1 Van Syckels Rd
Clinton, New Jersey 08809
Attendance List:

1. SuperModulation - James
  2. un4giv3n - Dan
  3. PureNoSideHate - Tim
  4. Chris from Middlesex
  5. 05colorado5spd - John
  6. RIPP - Joe
  7. RickD - Rick

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Hey James, what FRS channel are you using? I plan on heading directly to park but I will bring my walkie talkies.

I think most of the PA guys got rooms, but If anyone of the Northeast PA guys want to convoy let me know. I plan on taking a nice scenic route up along river road (RT32) and crossing into NJ at Frenchtown.

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey James, what FRS channel are you using? I plan on heading directly to park but I will bring my walkie talkies.

I think most of the PA guys got rooms, but If anyone of the Northeast PA guys want to convoy let me know. I plan on taking a nice scenic route up along river road (RT32) and crossing into NJ at Frenchtown.
Keep it simple and compadible with most GMRS/FRS Radio's, Channel 8 code 1

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts

Hey rich me and Craig are driving up. Idk where we could meet you but I'd be down to convoy up with you. If you can find a good meeting spot.

·
Registered
837 Posts
If u can get my wife and daughter up in time, I'll meet up with you James, we will be coming back from Albany NY so you would be on the way to the meet I believe

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If u can get my wife and daughter up in time, I'll meet up with you James, we will be coming back from Albany NY so you would be on the way to the meet I believe
Send me a txt if you need my address 732-690-6443

BTW there's NO entry fees in to the park :th_woot:

DIRECTIONS inside the PARK: Make a left after the toll booth, go straight then a right. You will see a sign "NEC TRUCKS".

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Send me a txt if you need my address 732-690-6443

BTW there's NO entry fees in to the park :th_woot:

DIRECTIONS inside the PARK: Make a left after the toll booth, go straight then a right. You will see a sign "NEC TRUCKS".
I decided to go down fro here on Friday. See you there

·
Premium Member
441 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Chris isn't going anymore. He signed up for a truck show that will be in SeaSide with 2000 trucks. Would have been nice to know about that. We could have had the super meet in a giant truck show. But that's where he'll be now. My friend Dennis said he's gonna come with his Cameo. And I'm trying to get Paul to come now.

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Chris isn't going anymore. He signed up for a truck show that will be in SeaSide with 2000 trucks. Would have been nice to know about that. We could have had the super meet in a giant truck show. But that's where he'll be now. My friend Dennis said he's gonna come with his Cameo. And I'm trying to get Paul to come now.
Just make sure whoever comes knows it's $10 for food per person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts