Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up if you would like to get involved in helping to make one of the following trophies below or would like to donate to this years NESM.
There will be a 50/50, raffle at this event as well.
:salute:

Awards:
Highest -
Long haul - Dan
Lowest -
Best in Show -
Best Detailed - Matt
Peoples Choice-

Donation/Prizes:

$50 gift certificate DK MOULDS products - @un4giv3n
Rockauto - $35 gift certificate
$35 gift certificate courtesy @captainrab
$50 gift certificate @dynamicdiodes

|mobile|

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the difference between peoples choice and best in show??? Best in show is small group of people that decide and peoples choice everyone votes?
That...I do not know... Maybe Matt or Jim can explain the difference. :shrug:

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
What is the difference between peoples choice and best in show??? Best in show is small group of people that decide and peoples choice everyone votes?
pretty much very similar. Best in show is usually voted on by a judges panel where the peoples choice is voted by the attending group.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I would love to get involved with creating an award but do not posses any fab skillz like welding to make a cool award. I will be willing to donate funds for someones materials if they had ideas.

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not going to be able to do the long haul...if anyone else can? Too much stuff to do tomorrow before I leave Thursday

Here's what I'm bringing down...ok for first ones..look better far away lol.. Welding is not a strong point ...and paint cracked on tallest :gd:

[email protected] is mailing me a gift card..but won't arrive by time I leave...so in will contact winner when I return and give them the info

·
New To The Nation
223 Posts
What,s story on NESM-6 decals? I know someone was going to make them, I can't find the post. I can make them, if I get an answer by the a.m.. Something like this 2"x6.5" (white letter only)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts