Lowest-ahelm3
Long haul- silver10can
Best sound system -
Best of show-blue15coloradolt
Best Interior
Highest Miles-

Raffles;

-Rockauto -$25 Gift Certificate
-Diode dynamics -$$ Gift Certificate plus sweet Diode Gear.
-DKMoulds/LED Concepts- retrofitted headlights with LED concepts RGB 355 specific kit.
-Suspension MAXX-TBD
-Clint- $50 Gift Certificate toward LEDs
-TurboAL -Husky front molded mud flaps

If you would like to build a trophy/award please let me know asap. If you would like to donate , please pm me.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Dan, you're giving away an entire set of headlights!? :bow:

If I can confirm that I can make it, I'd be game for making an award.

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan, you're giving away an entire set of headlights!?
If I can confirm that I can make it, I'd be game for making an award.
Yessir! I have a decent set of headlights, I'll use , and led concepts has agreed to donate one of their rgb halo kits made specifically for our truck, so I'll add that in there as well along with last set of etched clear DKM reflectors.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Wanted to know if any of you would be interested in a NESM 2016 shirt order? If so I can mock up some designs, and we can vote on them, and I can get them ordered.

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wanted to know if any of you would be interested in a NESM 2016 shirt order? If so I can mock up some designs, and we can vote on them, and I can get them ordered.
Shoot me a pm before you do. I was going to get some made up as well, as a stipulation of led concepts their logo needs to be displayed in a few spots of the meet.

I'm down as well

·
New To The Nation
222 Posts
I was making up some plaques (11"x11")for awards, but need some ideas for what. Looking for some suggestions. Also was going to make some decals for NESM8(5.5"x2") The one shown is in red only because it was in the cutter. I can make them in Red/White/Black/Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Only if Kyle or Manny show up though. I'm not trying to take that shit back home like you do :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts