Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Anyone going to Hershey have a starter motor for a 1999 4 cyl S-10?
How about a complete tailgate for 1999 S-10?
Manual outside mirrors for 1999 S-10?

14 year old kid up the street picked the S-10 up as a project with his mom.

·
TOTM Moderator
472 Posts
Anyone going to Hershey have a starter motor for a 1999 4 cyl S-10?

How about a complete tailgate for 1999 S-10?

Manual outside mirrors for 1999 S-10?

14 year old kid up the street picked the S-10 up as a project with his mom.

My local yard might have a lot of that. I'll check in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
My local yard might have a lot of that. I'll check in the morning.

Appreciate that, thanks

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
What are you trying to spend?

Since I'll be supplying the cash up front then getting payback from the neighbor over a few weeks, trying to stay below $200.

·
TOTM Moderator
472 Posts
Since I'll be supplying the cash up front then getting payback from the neighbor over a few weeks, trying to stay below $200.

Ok. I forgot to look yesterday lol but I'm going again sometime this week

·
Registered
25 Posts
1) Tom
2) Selling 4 17" KMC XD811 RS2 all Black with 30" toyo Open Country A/T tires. Tires almost brand new, wheels not my style. Both came with my truck a month ago. All in great shape, $1200 OBO. or trade for 33" tires with wheels. Tires must be in good shape.
3) PM me for fastest responses

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
1) Tom
2) Selling 4 17" KMC XD811 RS2 all Black with 30" toyo Open Country A/T tires. Tires almost brand new, wheels not my style. Both came with my truck a month ago. All in great shape, $1200 OBO. or trade for 33" tires with wheels. Tires must be in good shape.
3) PM me for fastest responses
I just added you to the list attending here http://www.355nation.net/forum/north-east-super-meet-nesm/172793-official-nesm-8-sign-up-detail-thread-8-20-16-shank-park-pa.html

be sure to check this thread as well for park fees and food fees
http://www.355nation.net/forum/north-east-super-meet-nesm/173289-nesm-8-park-fees-pre-pay-food.html
:salute:

·
I like beer
2,776 Posts
Anyone in need of a room, I have a king size bed room with a pullout sofa at the Best Western across the street. The room was for my mom and sister who have unfortunately cancelled on me and is already paid for in advance. The room was $392 for Friday and Saturday nights and is booked non refundable.

Amenities include free breakfast and a swimming pool along with all the other standard amenities you can expect from a little nicer hotel.

I will let this room go to whoever is interested for the same group rate of $143.19 per night I believe the rest are paying at the Econo Lodge to recover at least some of the money spent on it.

Reply here or PM me if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I have 2 Nitto NT555s in 255/40/17 that I'm willing to let go of. Came off of Jeremy's truck, and I believe he said they have around 3k miles on them. @1BADI5

·
TOTM Moderator
472 Posts

Might consider selling my gmc grille with the carriage works insert sprayed with scorpion lining by Dan. Shell is back to chrome but scruffy and ready for paint.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts