Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

NESM-8 For Sale/Trade Thread

6K views 62 replies 20 participants last post by  rshadd 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Have something to sell or trade? Here is the thread.

1.NAME
2. WHAT YOU GOT/WHAT YOU WANT
3. BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU

NESM 8 Detail/Sign Up Thread

#35 ·
I don't think that 5.3 is sexy enough for them :kiki: @ahelm3

I had to get red to compensate for my lack of cubic inches and cool LS sounds

#37 ·
#42 · (Edited)
Anyone going to Hershey have a starter motor for a 1999 4 cyl S-10?
How about a complete tailgate for 1999 S-10?
Manual outside mirrors for 1999 S-10?

14 year old kid up the street picked the S-10 up as a project with his mom.

#48 ·
1) Tom
2) Selling 4 17" KMC XD811 RS2 all Black with 30" toyo Open Country A/T tires. Tires almost brand new, wheels not my style. Both came with my truck a month ago. All in great shape, $1200 OBO. or trade for 33" tires with wheels. Tires must be in good shape.
3) PM me for fastest responses

#50 ·
Anyone in need of a room, I have a king size bed room with a pullout sofa at the Best Western across the street. The room was for my mom and sister who have unfortunately cancelled on me and is already paid for in advance. The room was $392 for Friday and Saturday nights and is booked non refundable.

Amenities include free breakfast and a swimming pool along with all the other standard amenities you can expect from a little nicer hotel.

I will let this room go to whoever is interested for the same group rate of $143.19 per night I believe the rest are paying at the Econo Lodge to recover at least some of the money spent on it.

Reply here or PM me if interested. Thanks!

#62 ·
I have a chrome piece to the front bumper, and maybe the valances to go with it, I have to check may also have my factory gray flares if anyone is interested I will provide pics if you PM me this stuff isn't immaculate and I'll let it go cheap just want it out of the garage

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.