Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents,

I'm going to be working with Dan @un4giv3n on a possible NESM 2016 shirt buy.

This is my first draft of a possible design.

On the back there would be some of our sponsors (waiting on imagery), and some of them could possibly be put on the sleeves as well.

I am waiting on Boyd to get a break in his busy schedule and email me some more images to work with, but this is what I have so far.

Commence the criticism/ideas/praise. Also let me know if you would be interested in purchasing one.:salute:

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There gonna be a 700nation option too?? Or do I have to cancel the midget strippers???

Please god don't cancel that...you won't get your deposit back!

And I don't have any 700nation imagery. I'm still waiting on everything from Boyd

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Just some constructive criticism, I'm not a graphic designer so take it with a grain of salt. :lol:

The two fonts on the front don't jive with each other. The one is all metal :bang:, then the bottom looks like a 3rd grader painted it.
And my OCD flares up when I notice that the two trucks aren't proportionate.

But I dig the concept. Definitely waiting to see it once the sponsors trickle in.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just some constructive criticism, I'm not a graphic designer so take it with a grain of salt. :lol:

The two fonts on the front don't jive with each other. The one is all metal :bang:, then the bottom looks like a 3rd grader painted it.
And my OCD flares up when I notice that the two trucks aren't proportionate.

But I dig the concept. Definitely waiting to see it once the sponsors trickle in.

Yeah like I said this is just a rough draft, I'm looking for ideas to make it the best we can, so I'm looking for all the criticism and alternate ideas. But I'm working with images that I found on the Nation. I don't have any official proofs of the images.

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
I like where this is going. Reading through the few comments, my OCD kicked in as well as far as font. me personally, I would stay away from using the actual 355nation, since there is the 700 as well, so this would help to keep things simple and not leaving out the 2nd gen trucks.

Here is a quick upload of the back, sponsors ( I have too many logos and not sure which to use), Waiting on a few more confirmed, but I can send you over the logos that I have now as well.

ill see if i get the ideas in my head on PS shortly for the front.

Keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Rework

i know the logos aren't perfectly proportionate, but the artists will correct that on the final proof.
The back will be sponsors, and I figured we'd put Supermod, and DKM on the sleeves.

·
Registered
197 Posts
@the rework, I like the back of it, IMO it would be cool to see a list of everyone's username that's gonna make it, as for the front I think that the 700nation should be same placement but smaller, and I agree about the sponsors on the sleeves. Just my $.02

·
Registered
197 Posts
Last I checked the 700 has only been out for what a year? Yea like I said smaller ahhhhhh

·
DK Moulds
2,012 Posts
I like the back shirt idea, to save on costs/time, I would just keep all the sponsors on the back lower portion under the names.

What about something like this for the front, simple... and where it says colorado, just replace it with this 355/700 Nation?

@Owns24 emailing you logos now...I should have all logos from sponosrs by end of the month for any straggling ones.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the back shirt idea, to save on costs/time, I would just keep all the sponsors on the back lower portion under the names.

What about something like this for the front, simple... and where it says colorado, just replace it with this 355/700 Nation?

@Owns24 emailing you logos now...I should have all logos from sponosrs by end of the month for any straggling ones.
Waiting for the uproar from the Canyon owners...:th_s52:

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
@rshadd, unfortunately I think we are obligated to throw sponsors on there for providing raffle items etc. (Just following in the footsteps of the NBA)

Here is Version IV

Had to make the shirts the dark charcoal so the sponsors imagery wasn't washed out.

I know for you with OCD that JBT's name throws off the symmetry, but that will either be centered, or matched once more 355's sign up NESM.
I like the Colorado image, and the idea of putting 355Nation in there, but Matt might lose his mind over the lack of 2nd gen. It may become overwhelming if we try to appease everyone, or if people are willing to pay more, we can have a NESM 1st Gen Shirt, and a NESM 2nd Gen Shirt.

But once again I don't have any 700Nation images as of now.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts