Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
I can understand you not wanting to spend that kinda $$ on a rear bumper...
Aftermarket is fairly cheap... I priced a OEM GM bumper at $900.00 ...
This is a like new bumper that ain't costing me nothing but a little storage space... I will do some trading on it someday... LOL
Can't blame you a bit for not dropping that kinda change on a rear bumper... That's why I mentioned a trade for your Goodyear... Hope I don't offended anyone with the price of the bumper... It's just that it is in perfect shape and I hoped to trade it for something I could use... Or sell it !!! Anywho hope to not offended you....:355group:
Was going to give me a excuse for the wife that I had to make this meet !!! LOL :th_crazy:
No offense taken brother. If it was inferno orange we could've worked something out but I need to get a bumper cheap enough to get it repainted and all that good stuff. It's either I get a bumper or sell the mbrp dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Pantera, sent you a message

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Pantera, just unbolt it from the bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
For Sale

Scott

1 set of DKMoulds @un4giv3n projector retrofits
Morimoto D2S bixenon HID bulbs in the new Mini D2S projectors with ballasts and harness
1 set of Morimoto XC55 LED high beams
1 set of Morimoto XC55 LED driving light bulbs
These are brand new and never been installed. The left headlight is still in the plastic.
With these 2 way bulbs, the Hi/Lo mod, and the included LEDs, you'll have Hi/Hi beams

Asking $550

Also selling a 5.5" black powder coated stubby antenna for an 04-06 Colorado/Canyon. Was made back in the day by travis7, but has no scratches or blemishes at all. Banana for scale.

(915) 203-0562

Want:
Scissors jack with handle

Attachments

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,552 Posts
I have a sirius stratus receiver with power cord and antena that I have no need for anymore will take anything for it, all parts are in great shape. You supply the service for it.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Tweet,
Ran across this post while doing a rear bumper search. Did you ever get rid of your rear bumper?
Inquiring minds would like to know.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts