Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you have expressed interest in shirts again for NESM 9.

Here is my first round please let me know what you think, and any improvements that you would like to see.
Version 1:

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Looks nice ..... mine from last year is in North Carolina with one of my daughters. Have to replace it.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@blurred Do you have a better quality image of the 700Nation sign. The one I currently have is blurred (pun not intended) as I make it bigger on the shirts.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just reached out to PDXgraphix to see if he would be willing to send me a better resolution 700Nation logo. If he won't then it might just 355Nation shirts. but we have a few months to figure this out.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's looking bleak for the 700Nation logo. But if you want a 355Nation please comment so I get attempt to get a close to pricing for these. I will more than likely open up ordering in the next 3 weeks.

If you have any suggestions please let me know. The names listed won't be updated after they are put up for sale.

I will be posting this on the Nation's facebook page as well.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So its looking like the 700Nation shirt won't be made.

I currently have 8 shirts that are committed right now.
That would put the price point at: $31 which is way too much

However if we sold 15, the price point would be $21

Last year I think we ended up selling about 15, so I know we can get more, but if I open the buying at a certain price point it stays there.

So if you want a shirt please let me know on here!

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will open up purchasing tonight so if you want your user name on here make sure it happens before 10pm EST.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@Owns24
Is it 2 late to get my name taken off the shirt if it's on there?? I'm gonna be outta town from the 21st to the 27th

Thanks
I would have to cancel the order and recreate it, as people have already purchased them I will just leave you on there as an honorable mention.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts