Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
321 - 340 of 363 Posts
In 2009 we rolled in at like 1pm :lol:

It will be nice to have a little time in the morning on friday.
Yeah everyone south of me showed up at my old place around 1030am

.............after thought....though it was part of our planning process, everything we need is either across the street or just down the street WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with Jeremy. He said 2pm would be awesome.

According to google, It takes 55 min to get to the rest stop where Mike and I will meet you guys, than its 53 min from there to the hotel. Total time ~1:49min

Leave hanover at 2p, rest stop by 3p, Hotel by 4p.

i gotta work friday so i have no idea what time i'm getting out but what time and were are ya'll meeting for the convoy?

Here you go Blake you sexy bitch!

Blake...read something for a change. :kiki2:

:gd:

I hope I get to see you this weekend Blake.

2:00 PM

:lmao:

Heres the 5 Guys address:

7690 Dorchester Blvd
Hanover, MD 21076
idk if i'll be able to make it that early but i'll def play it by ear

Well let me know Blake either way!

BTW........the mortgage was just approved......we're going to be homeowners.......or debtowners LOL

Yes sir it is!

The red rocket is dead right now, but will be there on Friday

BTW........the mortgage was just approved......we're going to be homeowners.......or debtowners LOL
Congratz!!!!

you gunna be there?
If someone buys Kenny's tires off me I will be. Thanks to my asshat landlord and an oversight on my part cash is realllllll tight till payday on the 28th.

I can play that too Dave

will do. i mean im going either way but i doubt i'll be able to make that 2pm meet up. i was just looking at the route and it says its quicker for me to take 270 to 15 and then take 15 up to hersey. that would bypass baltimore all together which im perfectly fine with.

whoop whoop for you.

321 - 340 of 363 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.