Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just picked up a new 2022 canyon v6 gas at4 package. Beautiful truck, love it so far. Any common known issues I should look out for? Any info would be great. This thing is a hell of an upgrade from the 07
Colorado crew I had.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
I have a 2019 Colorado Z71 V6 4x4 with about 18,500 miles now and the purge valve failed at about 12,000 and was replaced under warranty. No other issues.

I've got the GM performance cold air intake and a Corsa exhaust on it and I'm currently getting 17.5 - 18 mpg on winter blend fuel. With summer blend I get 19 - 19.5 in 70% city/30% highway driving when I drive sanely.

This is my second second-gen truck and I'm really pleased with it. I've owned a 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2017, also and this one is a crew cab and the best one yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, just picked up a new 2022 canyon v6 gas at4 package. Beautiful truck, love it so far. Any common known issues I should look out for? Any info would be great. This thing is a hell of an upgrade from the 07
Colorado crew I had.
I have the 2022 Denali. No issues so far. Very pleased with mine. Question: under the hood looking down on the left side whe facing the bumper there is what looks like an auxiliary fan. Nothing in the manual even shows it. Thinking of adding LEDs but the light dust cover is directly behind. Thoughts ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven’t really been under the hood much yet lol. Only issue I’ve had so far was the good wouldn’t close fully after filling wiper fluid up and I had to adjust the rubber knobs down a hair to get it to close. I wanna do a full custom metal front bumper like the fab fours and a roll cage but haven’t got them yet(too cold here in MA right now) and I got the rock sliders on mine stock but I want the steps, or custom weld the steps to my sliders and have both

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the 2022 Denali. No issues so far. Very pleased with mine. Question: under the hood looking down on the left side whe facing the bumper there is what looks like an auxiliary fan. Nothing in the manual even shows it. Thinking of adding LEDs but the light dust cover is directly behind. Thoughts ?
I just picked up my new 2021 Denali crew cab V6 4x4 and it is beautiful and drives great and rides so awesome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I’ve been on the nation for a little bit now, bought a 07 Colorado crew cab back in ‘17, but recently bought this brand new 22 canyon at4. I actually wanted the Colorado zr2 but couldn’t find one around here. Either way I love this new truck, total upgrade from the old one!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Colorado crew I had.
Picked up my 2022 AT4 V6 crew cab, long bed back in Feb. I've put just over 8K on the clock so far and no problems yet.

I still like my 04 Canyon (extended cab 2wd i5 Z71-SLE), Its got over 230,000 on the clock and counting. but its got all the usual problems that come with that kind of milage. And I'm beginning to think the 04 is getting jealous of the 22 because today when I drove it for the first time in 2 weeks it gave me a P0506 code. Guess I'm going to have to spend some money on the old ride to keep her in line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts