Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New addition to the truck! :edited: Before picture added

Ok so i bought some z71 flares off a guy 2 weeks ago. I finaly got the parts in from the dealer and got them installed last night! here are the pics! I love them so far!

Before

After

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THanks guys!

Zach i will run this way for a while and see. I like how they stand out and the painted ones blend in to much for me.

ok question do you guys think i should tint my tail lights?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
THanks guys!

Zach i will run this way for a while and see. I like how they stand out and the painted ones blend in to much for me.
Hey bro it's your truck... i'm just sayin the way i woulda gone. They still look AWESOME :355:

P

·
0 Posts
i will run this way for a while and see. I like how they stand out and the painted ones blend in to much for me.
Thats kinda the feeling i have and is the reason why i have not painted mine.
They look good bro!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah it only took me about 1 1/2 hours to get them on i had to scrape off the old 3m tape! Oh and thanks for your help with the airbag sensor this weekend. The light hasent come back on yet!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good man leave them black...it definately breaks it all up

M

·
0 Posts
looks good dude...I dig colormatch, but whatever floats your boat!
Maybe he could take the flares to the place you had your hood and stuff painted. I heard they do a good job......:naughty:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, the second time around, it was a great job. :shrug:

Thread hi-jacking penis wrinkle. :disgust:

C

·
0 Posts
awesome blaine! looks great...i say yes to the tails tinting...when JosueZQ8 comes down in july he is going to help me with mine, he did a great job on his...maybe you could cruise along up to jacksonville when me and connie go

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
looks really nice man

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
awesome blaine! looks great...i say yes to the tails tinting...when JosueZQ8 comes down in july he is going to help me with mine, he did a great job on his...maybe you could cruise along up to jacksonville when me and connie go
Josh is coming down to my place sunday to help me with mine too

1 - 20 of 24 Posts