Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I heard! I may already be in Portland that weekend... Hood is the only mountain open at this point.. :dawg:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Ya, I heard! I may already be in Portland that weekend... Hood is the only mountain open at this point.. :dawg:
where u stayin at if your up at the mountain? maybe you can meet up with me and we can head out to the meet together if your on the east side

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
where u stayin at if your up at the mountain? maybe you can meet up with me and we can head out to the meet together if your on the east side
You know, Im not sure. I may have mixed up the weekends. I'll find out. If I dont go on the run this weekend, Im for sure heading up that way the next weekend. I usually stay out in the King City/Tualitin area. I'll PM when I for sure know what the plan is.

Im straight recruitin over here!!
:werd2:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
IM puttin in work baby! THe more people and trucks we have the more fun the meets and the cruizes are:)

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Welcome over Ragtop. Looks like tayo dragged ya oer too. Hope to see ya this weekend.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
all NOobs from WA should say i recruited you. That would give me some kind of rep power or something wouldnt it?! REP Yo CITY!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
all NOobs from WA should say i recruited you. That would give me some kind of rep power or something wouldnt it?! REP Yo CITY!

*in AA meetin format*

Hi! My name is Ragtop, and I was recruited by by Tayo.

:bow2:

(now, uh.. Tayo, wheres my money :eek5:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts