Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know there is more pics of one side than the other but It was hard to crall on the ground with a broke foot.

and I forgot to turn off the date on my camera..

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
wheels look so nice, my favorite so far

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Nice man. I love the rims on the truck! Nice placement of the 355nation stickers as well :D

Are you planning on doing any kind of drop on that to get rid of those wheel gaps?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
wheels look so nice, my favorite so far
Thanks man, I like them too, they are not even on the market for at least 6 months to a year. 1st set in the south west at least.

that last one reminds me of someone else's picture........

:scratch: ;)
I liked your pic but I was going for the nation sticker and the wheel but yea I got the idea from you thanks man.

Nice man. I love the rims on the truck! Nice placement of the 355nation stickers as well :D

Are you planning on doing any kind of drop on that to get rid of those wheel gaps?
yea I plan on droping it once the new tires come in these are a bit to big.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
not bad but man you do need a drop and some lower profile tires

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea the lower profile tires will be in this week and hopfull I will be able to drop it in the next 6 months, Once I can walk again I will take the stickers off and paint it trick

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh I don't mind the comments. I will just charge more for graphics to the people with the wise ars mouths. :D :lolsign: just kidding.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Hey Silent...we need to start our own little club:

The "Will work for lowering cash" club. Or the "Our trucks will look badass later" club... :kiki:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts