Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Texas. I was referred to the site by Flatman. I do a little audio and I'm dropped a little. I guess pictures speak louder than words.

P

·
0 Posts
:welcome: to the :salute: , Nice truck.
Hope you like it here.
question: how is that sub on your ears? (i ask because of placement and curiosity)

·
Registered
358 Posts
:welcome: nice truck man

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:
question: how is that sub on your ears? (i ask because of placement and curiosity)
Thanks guys! Well...its sounds (feels) great. With a sub direction is not so important due to the low frequencies being generated. My biggest problem is from the port. It tends to vibrate the sheet metal on my roof against the support beams. I guess I need to invest in some dynamat. :mc:

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Hey Justin...glad you made it over! Sorry I can't make it out tonight... Very nice truck. Did you make that sub enclosure yourself??? It's badass.

·
Registered
98 Posts
welcome nice pics with the kicker box...got more pics? let me know im building mine 4 sum show n aug...i got 2 weeks.....thankz....keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Sweet another Texas member!

You should come to some truck shows in Marshall/Tyler/Longview area!

I will be all over that area in the next few months!

:welcome: to the :355:

:salute:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
red crewcabs RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I got some pics from the build. Do I post them here or should I put it in the Audio section?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
COOL! Do you do any work for anybody else??? :D
I could help you out. Just make it worth my time. I know audio shops charge and arm and a leg for this type of stuff. I would say the materials were about $100. I just picked up the stuff from Home Depot. You could probably find the supplies cheaper other places.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts