Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have an 04 Z71 extended cab. Glad to have found this site. You can never have too much information.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
welcome over bonnie! as you will find out some people you know dont like this board. all i can ask is make your own opinion of us please!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome over bonnie! as you will find out some people you know dont like this board. all i can ask is make your own opinion of us please!
Why is that? Anyway, you know, me being a Marine, we make our own opinions anyway and don't care what others think. lol :usa:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
True that. i dunno i missed the whole ordeal but chevy and connie dont like this board any more for some reason. but hey semper fi!

P

·
0 Posts
Good to see you here Bee-OTCH. :kiki: Just playin.
Glad you joined. Can we see pics of your truck? Im curious as to what the rest looks like. Hope you like it here!!!!!!:355:

:welcome:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Did you paint all the interior panels black?

:welcome: Yellow 'rado FTW! :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
welcome....semper fi.....oorah devil dog......all that good stuff. i am a former grunt corpsman. camp lejeune = teh suck
no twentynine palms = teh suck...

but anyways :welcome: and I am also in the corps but I only have 77 days until my EAS and then its off to fl for me to be a "nasty civillian"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts